What sets us apart from your average event planner is that we approach design the same as an Interior Designer. We analyze the space as a whole and create vignettes that evoke memories to last a lifetime.
For the master of Do-It-Yourself who just needs alittle reassurance that their design ideas are attainable. We review your event plans and help your organize your thoughts and guide you towards creating the perfect event.
For the "Planner at heart" or busy professional who has all the details together but would like to enjoy the event instead of working. We manage your event from start to finish: coordinating vendors schedules, payments, setup decor, manage guest flow and more...
For those that have their ideas together but don't mind handing over the reigns to a professional to execute their vision. Event design can be partial or full service depending on your needs.
If you have all the logistics and details planned but need that creative eye then turn to us and we can create all your floral design needs including personal flowers for the couple and bridal party, ceremony and reception decor, centerpieces, candy tables, favors and more...This can be added to another package or stand alone service.
1. Do you charge for consultations? No, initial consultations are of no cost we want to get to know you better and see if we are a good fit for your event needs.
2. What's your minimum fee? For design by the hour and daily coordination our fees require a minimum of 4 hours of service at $150 per hour.
3. What's the difference between an event planner and event stylist? As an event stylist we thrive on design and we transform your space from the inside out not only focusing on logistics of the space but focused on creating an experience. Event planners maintain function within a space and Event stylist create a "feeling."
4. What if I don't see exactly what I'm looking for in your services? Reach out to us and we'd be more than happy to discuss what you need and if those are services that we provide.
5. How soon should I hire an event planner/designer? When is the last moment to hire an event planner/designer? Planning ahead of time is always the best course of action. Life happens so we have to roll with the punches. If you have the time planning 6 months or more in advance if best. We can plan your event with 1 month in advance if necessary depending on your specific needs.